Hot stamping, also known as, foil stamping is used to apply graphics to a surface with a heated die and foil. The process of hot stamping involves mounting and heating a die(s), positioning of a foil above material that is to be imprinted and lastly, a combination of heat and pressure. This dry printing method is environmentally friendly as it does not use solvents, inks or create any harmful vapors.
The hot stamping machines that are custom built by Spartanics are far from traditional. The Spartanics M-590 Hot Stamping Machine is the only one in the industry that optimizes a rotating motion of the die that allows for precise graphic placement. The Spartanics Hot Stamping Machine can also perform multiple stamps simultaneously and place stamps on web, roll and sheet material to within +/- 0.1mm accuracy across a web or sheet of material.
- Credit Card
- Gift Card
- Government Notes
- Security Documents
- Greeting Card
- Hang Tags
HOT STAMPING MACHINE CONFIGURATIONS
- Up to 90 cycles or 450 hot stamps per minute
- Available with 2 or 3 Axis Correction Registration
- Electronic control of stamping shoe
- Available in 1 – 6 up formats
- Ability to punch up to 1290mm
- Substrate widths of 75mm (3.0”) to 400mm (15.75”)
- Thickness ranges of 0.1778mm (0.007”) to 1.27mm (0.050”)
- Run foils 200mm x 54mm wide or 7.75” x 2.13” wide
- Stamp dimensions of 54mm x 85.7mm or 2.125” x 3.375”
HOT STAMPING ADD-ON OPTIONS
- Stand Alone Unit
- In-line Die Cutting System
- In-line Card Punching System
For more information on how Spartanics can provide a solution for your specific needs, please contact us by filling out our ‘Contact Form’ or call us today +1(847)394-5700.