Laser Cutting Machines
Spartanics galvanometer (galvo) laser cutting machines have revolutionized the way printers, converters and printing application specialists run their businesses. The superiority of Spartanics Laser Cutting Systems is based on its sophisticated quality and depth control software; tuned to handle the complexities of laser cutting behind the scenes and ultimately making an operator’s job minimal. Spartanics is able to customize systems to your particular needs and demands or offer standard laser cutting systems.
HOW LASER CUTTING SYSTEMS WORK
Laser Cutting Systems use high powered lasers to vaporize material in the laser beam path; eliminating hand labor and other complicated extraction methods needed for small part scrap removal. Laser cutting is a tool-free process that uses vector-based digital images imported by operator software to direct the laser beam.
There are two basic designs for laser cutting systems: Gantry Systems and Galvanometer (Galvo) Systems:
- Gantry Laser Cutting Systems are similar to XY Plotters. They physically direct the laser beam perpendicular to the material that is being cut; making the process inherently slow.
- Galvanometer Laser Cutting Systems use mirror angles to reposition the laser beam in different directions; making the process relatively quick.
BENEFITS OF LASER CUTTING
- 100% Savings in Tooling Costs
- 40% Savings in Scrap Material
- 40% Savings in Job Changeover
- Flexibility in Label Designs and Label Cut Geometries
- Increased Precision Levels and Greater Edge Quality
- Ability to Accommodate Long and Short Run Jobs
- Improved Ease and Increased Speed
Spartanics has been in business for 50+ years and is recognized as a leader in the laser cutting industry. Our state-of-the art engineering and software enable us to provide you with a high quality product at a low initial investment; customizable for the growing needs and demands of your particular production.
- Fastest Single Source Laser Cutting Machines in the World
- Web speeds up to 100+m/minute (328+ft/minute)
- Cut-to-print XY registration to within +/- 0.1mm
- Unprecedented Depth of Cut Control
- Any geometry, Anytime – Small angle cuts, sharp corners, etc.
- No burn through marks or discolorations
- No pinholes
- No melting of adhesives from excess laser heat
- No cutting tool replacements
- Spartanics Software Technology
- Easy to use
- Reload jobs in seconds
- Quick and accurate job quote tool
- On-the-fly job changeovers
- Optimizes cutting path for maximum web speeds
For more information on how Spartanics can provide a solution for your specific needs, please contact us by filling out our ‘Contact Form’ or call us today – +1 (847)394-5700.